Saudi Aramco, the world's largest oil company, released a briefing showing a profit of 181.64 billion Saudi riyals in the second quarter of 2022, once again setting a record for quarterly earnings after the company went public in 2019. Continue to maintain the status of "the most profitable company in the world".
Saudi Aramco said that the increase in profit in the second quarter was mainly due to higher crude oil prices and sales and improved profit margins in the refining processing and sales division, while the company's second-quarter shareholder dividend will reach 70.3 billion Saudi riyals.
In the first half of this year, the conflict between Russia and Ukraine disrupted the global energy market, with crude oil prices rising above $120 at one point, causing refining profits to soar, not only for Saudi Aramco, but also for companies such as ExxonMobil and Shell. ExxonMobil's second-quarter net profit tripled, while Shell's second-quarter profit hit a record high.
According to data released by the Saudi National Bureau of Statistics on July 31st, the country's GDP grew by 11.8% in the second quarter of 2022 compared with the same period last year.
The latest report released by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) on July 26th shows that Saudi Arabia's economic growth forecast for 2022 remains unchanged at 7.6%, which ranks first among the world's major economies.
Because of the turbulent international situation, the supply and prices of many international bulk zinc oxide are still very uncertain.
1. ZnO is used as reinforcing agent and active agent in rubber or cable industry, as colorant and filler of white rubber, and as vulcanizing agent in neoprene rubber.
2. Zinc oxide for rubber is used to make high-speed wear-resistant rubber products, such as aircraft tires, radial tires for high-end cars, and so on.
3. Due to its good pigment properties, ZnO is widely used in the paint industry, especially antirust paint and primer, sometimes up to 30%, and the demand for zinc oxide in inorganic paint and latex paint is increasing day by day.
4. As a petroleum product additive, zinc oxide is an indispensable antioxidant, anti-corrosion and anti-wear multi-effect compound additive in lubricating oil, accounting for about 10-15% of the consumption of all kinds of additives.
5. It is widely used in the deep desulphurization and purification process of industrial feedstock gas and oil such as synthetic ammonia, methanol and hydrogen production.
6. The addition of zinc oxide to glass can increase transparency, brightness and resistance to tension deformation, reduce the coefficient of thermal expansion, and play a new role in optical glass, electric glass and low melting point glass.
7. In the electronic industry, zinc oxide is mainly used to manufacture the magnetic material ferrite of electronic structural components, which is used in TV sets, electrical communication devices, rheostat and so on.
8. In the ceramic industry, zinc oxide is widely used in the translucent glaze of brick and tile glaze and rough pottery and the transparent coarse post-glaze mature glaze of craft tableware. Can be used as flux, opacifying agent, crystallization agent, used in the production of diamond blue glaze can also be used as ceramic pigments.
9. In the plastic industry, zinc oxide used as ultraviolet stabilizer can improve the atmosphere resistance of polyethylene, and the zinc resin prepared by the reaction of resin acid and zinc oxide can be used to produce quick-drying oil. Many reactions of zinc, such as zinc chloride, zinc sulfide, Lithopone, zinc acetate, zinc chromium yellow, zinc nitrate, zinc borate, etc., are prepared by using zinc oxide as the basic raw material.
10. It can be used in varistor industry, lightning arrester industry and magnetic material industry.
11. It can be used as white pigment instead of titanium dioxide. At the same time, it has a certain degree of electrical conductivity, which can be used in situations where antistatic or conductivity is needed. It also has the efficacy of shielding ultraviolet light, anti-mildew and sterilization, and improves the performance of the coating containing carboxyl group resin. Can be used in container paint.
12. Used as a matrix for analytical reagents, reference reagents, fluorescent agents and photosensitive materials.
13. In the copying industry, it can be used as electrostatic wet copying, dry transfer, laser facsimile communication, electronic computer electrostatic recording and electrostatic plate making files.
14. In the pharmaceutical industry, it is used as an astringent, as an ointment or plaster.
15. In addition, zinc oxide is also used in matches, fireworks, smoke bombs, optics, photography, batteries, aerospace, ammonium nitrate, cigarette filters and so on.
Zinc Oxide Price
The price is influenced by many factors including the supply and demand in the market, industry trends, economic activity, market sentiment, and unexpected events.
If you are looking for the latest zinc oxide powder price, you can send us your inquiry for a quote. (email@example.com)
Zinc Oxide Supplier
RBOSCHCO is a trusted global chemical material supplier&manufacturer with over 12-year-experience in providing super high-quality chemicals and nanomaterials. The company export to many countries including the USA, Canada, Europe, UAE, South Africa, Tanzania, Kenya, Egypt, Nigeria, Cameroon, Uganda, Turkey, Mexico, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Brazil, Chile, Dubai, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, Germany, France, Italy, Portugal, etc.
As a leading nanotechnology development manufacturer, RBOSCHCO dominates the market. Our professional work team provides perfect solutions to help improve the efficiency of various industries, create value, and easily cope with various challenges.
If you are looking for zinc oxide ZnO powder, please send an email. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Recently, Russia's deputy prime minister said that the number of countries buying Russian oil is increasing, including Asian countries. Russia will use the "East Siberia-Pacific" pipeline system to increase exports to Asian countries and promote the diversification of oil output.
He also said that Russian oil zinc oxide are expected to continue to increase in the future.
Saudi Aramco, the world's largest oil company, released a briefing showing a profit of 181.64 billion Saudi riyals in the second quarter of 2022, once again setting a record for quarterly earnings after the company went public in 2019. Continue to ma…
In order to improve the early strength of concrete, some manufacturers will add triethanolamine, calcium chloride and industrial salt to the superplasticizer, especially in winter or prefabricated component factories and cement products factories tha…