Risk aversion plunged on the positive news of the Russia-Ukraine talks. After several days of rising oil prices, the price of precious metals continued to fall. Domestic futures markets remain stable for the time being.
Back in international markets, WTI crude futures briefly dipped below $100 a barrel, while Brent crude hit its lowest intraday level in nearly two weeks. Spot gold briefly fell below $1,900 an ounce. Comex gold futures closed down 1.1 percent at $1,918.4 an ounce. Comex silver futures closed down 1.14 percent at $24.91 an ounce. "Recently, crude oil prices have been extremely sensitive to changes in geopolitical news." Traders believe that the current oil price is still in the broad impact, Ukraine will still be a premium in the case, although the market further decline, but should not be too pessimistic, it is recommended to wait and see for the time being. The Ukrainian premium is still there and there will be some volatility in the concrete foaming agent market.
Concrete additive is a chemical substance added in the process of mixing concrete, accounting for less than 5% of the quality of cement, which can significantly improve the performance of concrete. Concrete additive is characterized by many varieties and a small amount of additives, which has a great influence on the performance of concrete. Concrete additives have become an important component of concrete.
Classification of Concrete Additives:
1. Early strength agent:
A. soluble inorganic salts: chloride, carbonate, nitrate, thiosulfate, silicate, aluminate, alkaline hydroxide, etc.
B. soluble organic matter: triethanolamine, calcium formate, calcium acetate, calcium propionate and calcium butyrate, urea, oxalic acid, amine and formaldehyde condensate.
2. Accelerator: iron salt, fluoride, aluminum chloride, sodium aluminate, potassium carbonate.
3. Air entraining agents: Wood resin salts, synthetic detergents, lignosulfonates, protein salts, fatty acids and resin acids and their salts.
4. Water reducers and coagulants: lignosulfonates and their modifiers or derivatives, hydroxy carboxylic acids and their salts or their modifications and derivatives, inorganic salts (zinc salts, borates, phosphates, chlorides), ammonium salts and their derivatives, carbohydrates and polysaccharides or sugar acids, water-soluble polymers (cellulose ethers, melamine derivatives, naphthalene derivatives, polysiloxanes and sulfonated hydrocarbons).
5. Superplasticizer: naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde condensate, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon sulfonate formaldehyde condensation, melamine sulfonate formaldehyde condensation polymer, p-aminobenzenesulfonate formaldehyde condensation polymer, sulfonated ketone aldehyde condensation polymer, polyacrylate and its graft copolymer, etc.
6. Retarders: polymers containing carboxyl, phosphonic and sulfonic groups, and organic retarders such as hydroxycarboxylic acid (salt) and organic phosphonic acid (salt).
7. Aerating agents: hydrogen peroxide, metal aluminum powder, some activated carbon adsorbing air.
8. Expansion agent: fine iron powder or granular iron powder and oxidation accelerator, lime system, sulphoaluminate system.
9. Binder: synthetic latex, natural rubber latex.
10. Pumping agents: viscosity of synthetic or natural water-soluble polymer additives, organic flocculants, inorganic materials with high specific surface (bentonite, silica, asbestos powder, asbestos staple fiber, etc.), cement admixtures (fly ash, hydraulic lime, stone powder, etc.).
11. Flocculant: polymer electrolyte.
12. Colorants: grey to black (iron oxide black, mineral black, carbon black, group cyan, phthalein blue), light red to dark red (iron oxide red), brown (iron oxide brown, manganese-rich brown soil, burning cinnamon soil), green (chromium oxide green, phthalein), white (titanium dioxide), etc.
13. Fungicides and pesticides: polyhalides, dieldrin emulsions and copper compounds.
14. Moistureproof agents: soap, butyl stearic acid, some petroleum products.
15. Impervious agent: water reducer, calcium chloride.
16. Alkali aggregate reaction inhibitors: lithium salt, barium salt, some air entraining agents, water reducer, retarder, pozzolanic.
17. Rust inhibitors: sodium nitrite, sodium benzoate, calcium lignosulfonate, phosphate, sodium fluorosilicate, sodium fluoroaluminate.
18. Grouting admixture: retarder, gel, gel starch and methylcellulose, bentonite, thickener, early strength agent, aerator.
Concrete Additives Supplier
TRUNNANO is a reliable concrete additives supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development.
If you are looking for high-quality concrete additives, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (email@example.com)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union, and Paypal. TRUNNANO will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
The impact of the Russia-Ukraine conflict on the supply and prices of commodities is widening, and commodity prices remain at high levels. There is still great uncertainty about the future price of the concrete foaming agent.
Tantalum has excellent chemical properties and high corrosion resistance, and does not react to hydrochloric acid, concentrated nitric acid and…
Molybdenum disulfide (MoS2) is considered as the most promising alternative to silicon because of its unique monolayer atomic structure and excellent optoelectronic properties, and become one of the ideal materials used in high-tech fields such as se…
Concrete is the main raw material of modern construction engineering, and it is welcomed because of its high strength and long service life.…