Boron nitride is a crystal composed of nitrogen atoms and also boron atoms. The crystal structure is divided into hexagonal boron nitride (HBN), closely jam-packed hexagonal boron nitride (WBN) as well as cubic boron nitride.
The crystal framework of hexagonal boron nitride has a comparable graphite layered framework, showing a loose, lubricating, moisture-absorbing, light and other homes of white powder, so it is also called "white graphite". Academic thickness 2.27 g/cm3, specific gravity: 2.43, Mohr solidity = 2.
Hexagonal boron nitride has good electrical insulation, thermal conductivity, chemical security, no apparent melting point, 3000 ℃ in 0.1 MPA nitrogen, heat resistance to 2000 ℃ in neutral reduction environment, 2800 ℃ in nitrogen as well as argon, poor stability in oxygen ambience, and temperature below 1000 ℃. The expansion coefficient of hexagonal boron nitride is equivalent to that of quartz, yet its thermal conductivity is 10 times that of quartz.
Hexagonal boron nitride does not liquify cool water. When the water is boiled, it hydrolyses extremely slowly and also generates a percentage of boric acid and also ammonia, which does not react with weak acid as well as solid base at space temperature level. It is somewhat soluble in hot acid as well as can only be decomposed with molten sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide.
Boron Nitride Qualities
1. High heat resistance: sublimation at 3000 ℃, its toughness at 1800 ℃ is twice that at room temperature, air-cooled at 1500 ℃ to room temperature for dozens of times, as well as does not soften at 2800 ℃ in inert gas.
2. High thermal conductivity: the hot-pressed products are the same as pure iron, and also 33W/M. K has the highest possible thermal conductivity among ceramic materials over 530C.
3, reduced thermal expansion coefficient: the expansion coefficient of 2 × & times; 10-6 is 2nd only to quartz glass, which is the smallest in ceramics, combined with its high thermal conductivity, so the thermal shock resistance is excellent.
4. Outstanding electrical buildings: good insulation at high temperature, 1014 Ω& Omega;- centimeters,2000 at 25 ℃ and also 103 Ω& Omega;- cm at 25 ℃. It is the very best heat shielding product in porcelains, with breakdown voltage 3KV/MV, low dielectric loss 108HZ 2.5 × & times; 10-4, dielectric constant 4, transparent to microwave and also infrared.
5. Great deterioration resistance: it does not react with general steels (iron, copper, aluminum, lead, and so on), uncommon planet metals, precious metals, semiconductor products (germanium, silicon, potassium arsenide), glass, molten salts (crystal, fluoride, slag), inorganic acid as well as alkali.
6. Reduced rubbing coefficient: U is 0.16, does not raise at heat, is much more immune to high temperature than molybdenum disulfide and graphite, oxidation environment can be consumed to 900C, vacuum can be made use of at 2000 ℃.
7. High purity great B is high: its pollutant material is much less than 10PPM, but B material is greater than 43.6%.
8. Machinability: its solidity is Morse 2, so it can be refined into get rid of high precision by general machining techniques.
What is hexagonal boron nitride made use of in?
Hexagonal boron nitride can be utilized in the manufacture of TiB2/BN composite ceramics, advanced refractories and also superhard products, splitting up rings of horizontal continuous rolling steel, heat resistant lubricating substances and also heat coatings, along with basic materials for the synthesis of cubic boron nitride.
1. Boron nitride is a mold launch agent for metal developing as well as a lubricant for metal wire drawing.
2. Special electrolysis and resistance products of boron nitride at high temperature.
3. Boron nitride is suitable for high temperature strong lubricants, extrusion antiwear ingredients, ceramic composite ingredients, refractories and also antioxidant ingredients, particularly for liquified metal Faustian events, heat enhancement additives and also high temperature resistant insulation products.
4. Boron nitride is suitable for heat-sealed desiccant of transistor and also additive of polymer such as plastic material.
5. Boron nitride products pressed into different forms can be used as heat, high pressure, insulation and heat dissipation parts.
6. Boron nitride is a thermal shielding material in aerospace.
7. With the involvement of catalyst, cubic boron nitride can be transformed right into cubic boron nitride as hard as diamond by high temperature and high stress treatment.
8. Boron nitride is the architectural product of atomic reactor.
9. Boron nitride is suitable for the nozzles of airplane and also rocket engines.
10. Boron nitride is an insulator of high voltage, high frequency power and also plasma arc.
11. Boron nitride is a packaging product to stop neutron radiation.
12. The superhard material made from boron nitride can be made into high-speed cutting devices as well as drills for geological expedition and also oil exploration.
13. Boron nitride is made use of in metallurgy for separation ring of continuous spreading steel, circulation groove of amorphous iron, demoulding representative of continuous spreading light weight aluminum (numerous optical glass removing agents).
14. Boron nitride is an evaporator for all type of capacitor movie plating, picture tube plating, display plating.
15. Boron nitride appropriates for all kinds of fresh-keeping aluminized bags and so forth.
16. Boron nitride is a range of laser anti-counterfeiting light weight aluminum plating, trademark gilding materials, all type of cigarette tags, beer tags, product packaging boxes, cigarette boxes.
17. Boron nitride appropriates for cosmetics. Can be utilized for lipstick fillers, safe and lubricating, yet also glossy.
Boron Nitride Rate
The rate is affected by lots of elements including the supply and also need on the market, industry fads, economic task, market view, and unforeseen occasions.
If you are seeking the current Boron Nitride powder price, you can send us your questions for a quote. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Boron Nitride Provider
Innovation Co. Ltd. is a trusted BN supplier and BN distributor with over 12-year-experience. We deliver our goods all over the globe.
If you are searching for top quality Boron Nitride powder, please do not hesitate to call us and also send out a questions. (email@example.com)