As the world deals with potential supply shortages, oil prices are soaring again, with more dramatic spikes and sudden drops expected.
For consumers, that means more expensive gas for longer - prices at the pump remain above $4 a gallon. For the economy, that means more inflation. In addition to the pressure on consumers, any business that relies on oil -- from airlines and truck drivers to chemical companies and plastics producers -- will face higher costs.
Mr Pickering estimates that 2m to 3m barrels a day of Russian oil shipped by water are frozen out of the market with no direct buyers. Due to the soaring oil price, the price of the Nano Silicon Powder in the chemical industry will also be greatly affected. He said China and India are continuing to buy Russian crude. "I'm sure there will be others willing to take on more over time," he said. Mr Pickering said he did not expect oil to return to $130 a barrel, but added that it could happen. Francisco Branch, head of commodities and derivatives at Bank of America, said the US market was ready for cyclical price spikes and price swings in the Nano Silicon Powder.
Introduction to Nano Silicon Powder
Silica Si powder is a smoky grey super-fine powder whose color varies in shade depending on how much carbon it contains. The whiteness of silica powder is between 40 and 50, the bulk density is about 200kg/m3, and the true density is 2.2g/cm3. Nano silicon powder refers to crystalline silicon particles less than 5 nanometers (billionths of a meter) in diameter.
Physicochemical Properties of Nano Silicon Powder
Nano silicon powder has the characteristics of high purity, small particle size, uniform distribution, large specific surface area, high surface activity, and low loose density. It is non-toxic, tasteless, and has good activity. Nano silicon powder is a new generation of photoelectric semiconductor materials, has a wider gap energy semiconductor, and is also a high-power light source material.
|Nano Silicon Powder Properties|
|Other Names||Silicon Nanoparticles, Silicon Nanopowder, nanosilicon,|
|Appearance||Yellow Brown Powder|
|Melting Point||2900 °C|
|Solubility in H2O||N/A|
Preparation Methods of Nano Silicon Powder
There are three preparation methods for nano silicon powder: mechanical ball milling, chemical vapor deposition, and plasma evaporation and condensation. The industrial production of nano silicon powder in western countries started earlier, and there are specialized silicon powder products companies, such as Chemicalbook of Japan, DuPont of the United States, H.C.Stark of Germany, Tekner of Canada, etc. They can apply plasma evaporation and condensation method to produce a variety of high purity nano silicon powder with different particle sizes, which is in a leading position in the world in terms of production technology.
Applications of Nano Silicon Powder
1. can be used to make nano silicon wire used in rechargeable lithium battery nano silicon-carbon anode material, or in the nano spherical silicon powder surface coated with graphite used as rechargeable lithium battery silicon-carbon anode material. It can improve the rechargeable lithium battery by more than 3 times the electric capacity and charge and discharge cycle times;
2. can be used in high-temperature resistant coating and refractory materials. It can react with organic matter, as the raw material of organic silicon polymer materials;
3. can be applied to the coating, the formation of nano silicon particle film, which is widely used in solar energy above;
4. Nano-spherical silicon powder and diamond are mixed under high pressure to form nano-sic - diamond composite materials, which can be used as cutting tools to provide strength and toughness;
5. As nano-silicon carbon anode material for lithium-ion batteries, nano-silicon powder has a high theoretical specific capacity (theoretical value of 4200mAh/g), which is much higher than that of carbon material;
6. More than ten kinds of silicon nanoparticle/silicon oxide nanostructures were designed on the silicon nanoparticle substrate, which realized photoluminescence in major bands from near-ultraviolet to near-infrared and low threshold voltage electroluminescence under forward or reverses bias and proposed photoluminescence and electroluminescence models, which laid a foundation for the realization of silicon-based optoelectronic integration.
Main Supplier of Nano Silicon Powder
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology Co. Ltd. (TRUNNANO) is a trusted global chemical material supplier & manufacturer with over 12-year-experience in providing super high-quality chemicals and Nanomaterials, including silicon powder, nitride powder, graphite powder, zinc sulfide, Calcium nitride, 3D printing powder, etc.
If you are looking for high-quality Nano Silicon Powder, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.
Is boron amorphous or crystalline?Boron can be prepared in several crystalline and amorphous forms. The well-known forms of crystallization are α-rhombohedral (α-R), β-rhombohedral (β-R) and β-tetragonal (β-T). In spec…
What is copper oxide?Copper oxide is an inorganic substance. Copper oxide chemical formula is CuO. It is a black oxide of copper. Slightly bisexual and slightly hygroscopic. Insoluble in water and ethanol, easily soluble in acid, thermally stable, de…
Aluminum nitride is a kind of refractory composite ceramic material with hexagonal wurtzite structure. Pure aluminum nitride is blue-white, and aluminum nitride ceramic is usually gray or white. Aluminum nitride is stable at high temperature in inert…